Prior Written Notice
When is PWN provided?
- when a district is proposing to change placement
- when a district is refusing to provide something a parent requests
- when a district is initiating an evaluation
- when a district is refusing to change the identification of a student
- All the above
Prior to intiating a change, the PWN must be provided no less than _____ days.
Within how many days of the district refusing to provide or change something must PWN be provided?
The P in PWN means...
- Prior to the meeting
- Prior to the start of school
- Prior to the school year
- Prior to the initiation of something